Svenska | English
WordPress is the world’s leading CMS solution powering more than 28% of the Internet. WordPress is free and Open Source. There’s no central organisation where users can learn or where developers can get certificates – there is only the community and your stance within it, and WordCamps are the main meeting place for the community. At WordCamps, we get awed and inspired by each other and together, we set the path for WordPress.
Watch a clip from 2015 years WordCamp in Sweden. This years WordCamp is held at the Waterfront Congress Centre in Stockholm!
Sponsor WordCamp Stockholm and connect with our community!
Sponsoring a WordCamp is a great way to expose your brand to the WordPress community. People attend WordCamps to socialise, learn, and look for new opportunities, and you should take part in that!
- Make new contacts and get to know the most important people in the industry.
- Two-day event, from beginner to advanced-level sessions on WordPress.
- A great way to meet potential employees.
- WordCamp attendees are more open towards new products and services aimed at web professionals.
- Contribution day: a chance to make an active contribution to WordPress.
- Big social media coverage: be seen by your target market both online and at the venue.
- By being associated with the event you are seen as an expert in your industry by hundreds of potential customers.
WordCamps are events that are sanctioned by the WordPress foundation. As such, we play by strict rules for the quality of the event. Sponsors enable us to invite more people, since every ticket sold actually costs us money. As such, the more sponsors we get, the bigger the event will be. We hope to see up to 600 people at this event. Can you afford to NOT be there?
Want to Sponsor our WordCamp?
The information on this page will be updated as soon as the content of each sponsor package is set. But you can already now secure a rewarding spot in the limelight for your company. Just fill out the form below, and we’ll get in touch with you!
PS! Once the exact content of each sponsor package is ready, we’ll send an e-mail update to everyone who has filled out the form.
Did you know that you can apply to speak at WordCamp Stockholm? Click here to go to the speaker application form!